Our complaints and dispute resolution procedures are designed to provide a simple and personalised process for resolving any complaint you might have about the service you have received from our agency.
1. Call 03 422 2205 or fill out this form or email email@example.com to speak to the company director, either Torrone Smith or Sam Corcoran and tell us what your concerns are. Let us know what you would like done about your complaint.
2. We may ask you to put your complaint in writing so that we can investigate it. We will need a brief period of time to talk to the team members involved. We promise to come back to you within 10 working days with a response to your complaint. That response may be in writing. As part of that response we might ask you to meet with members of our team to discuss the complaint and try to agree a resolution.
3. If we are unable to come to an agreed resolution after a meeting, or if you don’t wish to meet with us, then we will provide you with a written proposal to resolve your complaint.
4. If you do not accept our proposal, please try and advise us in writing within five working days. You can, of course, suggest another way of resolving your complaint.
5. If we accept your preferred resolution, we will attempt to implement that resolution as soon as possible. If we decline your preferred resolution, we may invite you to mediate the dispute.
6. If we agree to mediate the complaint but don’t settle the complaint at mediation, or we do not agree to mediate the dispute, then that will be the end of our process.
You can still make a complaint to Financial Services Complaints Limited in the first instance and, even if you use these procedures, you can still make a complaint to the Financial Services Complaints Limited at any time at:
Financial Services Complaints Limited
PO Box 5967, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
Phone: 0800 347 257 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org